Happy Valentine’s Day! Besides my family, my one true love is real estate! There are so many things I love about my job, whether it’s meeting new people, seeing all the unique houses, building relationships with my clients and so much more!
Here are six reasons why I love my job:
- It changes everyday. No day in real estate is ever the same. One day I could have a listing presentation and the next I have a closing. Every morning I wake up and wonder what today is going to bring.
- I am a matchmaker. Part of my job description is to help my buyers purchase the home of their dreams. Much like setting up a friend with a date, I have to set my clients up with homes that match their interests using the wonderful MLS system.
- I am a problem solver. When there’s a crisis, I do my best to step up to the plate and take on any issue, big or small. After the problem has been resolved, seeing the look of relief on my client’s face is one of the most rewarding parts of my job.
- I meet new clients everyday. You never know when you can bump into a potential client. I love meeting new people and getting the opportunity to hear their house story.
- I help families find the house they will make a home. A house is just a concrete structure that someone can live in. A home is a place where somebody lives, can make memories and a place to call theirs. I love when I take clients to see a house and they say “this is the one.” There is nothing more rewarding then helping a family find that concrete structure and have them call it home.
- I get to use different skills. When it comes to selling real estate, you have to have a special kind of skill set. I love being able to use my marketing and advertising skills to make sure the house sells, counseling skills, for when the client feels stressed or overwhelmed and staging, for when the house needs to feel like a home.
I can go on and on about what I love about my job. I was meant to sell real estate and I can’t picture myself doing anything else! If you are looking to sell, buy or want to learn more about me, feel free to give me a call at 845-494-5015 or email at email@example.com.
My Priorities Are Simple… They’re Yours!